Sunday 27 March 2011

Recording 27/03/2011

"if it doesn't hurt, your not trying hard enough."

Early start this morning! I recorded all of my guitar parts first thing for four songs. I'm currently using a Fender Jazzmaster (Japanese copy) and borrowed Jon's Fender Blues amp. Pedal wise I used a EH double muff for most my distorted parts, applying a EH memory boy delay to get some swell...



Next up I recorded keyboards. I'm currently really enjoying using my circuit bent casiotone keyboard to game some LoFi 8bit sounds. I've been using the same 3 synths for years, I quite like working within these boundaries. I've used reason soft synths but always end up spending hours trying out every single patch...

YouTube Video


As I type Jon is laying down some guitar, he's using his Fender Tornado (rad guitar!) through a rat pedal, into his Fender blues amp...


Hopefully get to some vocals tonight!!!

Stephen.out

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment